Friday, April 27, 2012

Cool Cupcakes!



#cupcakes #cool #ideastooth cup cakes So Cool
http://bit.ly/J7il5G - Cool cupcakes Have you ever seen Cupcake Wars? Well its sorta my secret obsession. I watch every single one and I have always wanted to be a judge on that show! Seriously? Eating Cupcakes on TV for money.. ya life would be hard. They Cupcakes are always really amazing and sound so good, but they are never decorated so great. These are a few that I have come across that I think are so COOL. I love the ice cream cone one! Its great because you can eat the cone too! The Tooth one is weird but so accurate looking. I also think the burger one is so cute! I thought it was real when I first saw it, but the "meat" part is actually a brownie! The cookie monster one is pretty well known, I am sure everyone has seen it before, but it is so cute! I have always wanted to make one! My best friend's Birthday cake was a giant Cookie Monster face just like it! The Christmas cup one is so festive! It makes me want to wrap up in a blanket! And, of course, the Muppet one rocks! I cant believe how accurate they are! If you have a favorite share them!!!
More cool cupcakes.


Cookie monster cup cakes ....This is so cool! http://pinterestpromotions.com/scavengerhunt.phppaper cup Christmas cakes.  cool idea!I must have these Muppet cupcakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment